Insurance Help for ABA, Speech and Occupational Therapy
Trumpet Behavioral Health’s expert Insurance Specialists are available to assist families with their individual questions about insurance coverage for autism treatment and therapy for related disorders.
If you would prefer to submit this form by fax or email, you may download the paper version here.
About Our Insurance Team
- Trumpet Behavioral Health (TBH) has a dedicated insurance team that provides managed care contracting, authorizations and billing support.
- TBH will speak directly with your insurance company to better determine the details of your Applied Behavior Analysis treatment (ABA) benefits and eligibility.
- Our established relationships with insurance companies allow us to serve you more efficiently.
- Our team knows the right questions to ask and will work to gather the most accurate information, especially that specific to ABA treatment.
- Our insurance team will work with you to gather the information we need to help determine and estimate the maximum benefit available from your insurance company.
- We also will find out what is required for authorizations and will determine the correct copay/deductible information for you.
We Accept These Major Insurances
We accept the following major insurance plans: Aetna, Anthem, Cigna, Humana, Magellan, Tricare, and United Behavioral Health.
(If you do not see your plan listed, please talk with us)